A brilliant Racing Fashion Dress Ideas to Stand out from the Crowd.
If you are becoming to the Races and want to get in the races groove and dress in outstanding outfit without spending too much money, this post is dedicated to helping you get the right idea!
Yellow & Black attracts attention like no other color duo can.
Yellow and Black is probably the most inspiring and powerful color combination on Earth…These two hues attracts our attention like no other color duo can. In nature, yellow and black warn us of their danger (if it is an insect or snake) or perhaps attract us to their beauty (if it’s a butterfly or bird). Yellow itself brings joy and vitality forever…and is seen before other colors when placed against black.
So how does this translate into race fashion? Dress that combine the cheerfulness and radiance of yellow with the sophistication and elegance of black provide a very dramatic look that is both lighthearted and refined — as shown by the following home made race outfit designed by Ekaterina.
Mixing Texture for Depth.
When you are thinking about the design of your Fashion on the Field competition outfit, keep in mind the way you are look on the catwalk. You are wanting to be eye catching to the judges, so apart of clever colour combination create depth by adding different textures like lace and sculptured details.
A yellow and black combination is bold but it need not be too brash. Avoid equal amounts of each hue by using one as the dominant color and the other as an accent. Use of lace texture as Ekaterina did, or gray or any pastel to soften the color scheme. Follow these guidelines and you too can create an attention-getting race outfit that will also put a smile on your face.
Here we have a stunning yellow and black lace nature inspired dress, it looks even more fabulous with black necklace and matching head piece. It will catch attention at the races and take you into the evening, when you are celebrating your wins at your favorite restaurant.
- ¨ Yellow is the color of sunshine. It’s associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.
- ¨ Bright, pure yellow is an attention getter that’s why taxicabs are painted this color.
- ¨ Yellow produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy.
- ¨ Yellow is seen before other colors when placed against black; this combination is often used to issue a warning.
- ¨ In heraldry, yellow indicates honor and loyalty.
- ¨ In Orient, yellow was belongs to nobility only.
- ¨ Yellow is very effective for attracting attention, so use it to highlight the most important elements of your design.
- ¨ Men usually perceive yellow as a very lighthearted color, so it is not recommended to use yellow when selling prestigious, expensive products to men – nobody will buy a yellow business suit or a yellow Mercedes.
- ¨ Yellow is an unstable and spontaneous color, so avoid using yellow if you want to suggest stability and safety.
¨ Light yellow tends to disappear into white, so it usually needs a dark color to highlight it.¨ When overused, yellow may have a disturbing influence;
- ¨ Black is associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery.
- ¨ Black is a mysterious color associated with fear and the unknown (black holes).
- ¨ Black denotes strength and authority; it is considered to be a very formal, elegant, and prestigious color (black tie, black Mercedes).
- ¨ Black gives the feeling of perspective and depth, but the black background diminishes readability.
- ¨ A black suit or dress can make you look thinner.
- ¨ When designing your dress, you can use a black to make other colors stand out.
- ¨ Black contrasts well with bright colors.
- ¨ Combined with yellow – other very powerful color – black gives a very aggressive attention seeking color scheme.