How to get RED CARPET or VIP EVENT ready like a celeb! Wear The Red Dress.
We are entering to a pre-Xmas season. RED CARPET or VIP EVENT, corporate functions are around the corner. Now on to the most important part: Getting the perfect outfit for your PARTY! If you’re hoping to win the status of best dressed Fashionista – jealous stares and compliments a plenty! – you’ll want to read these tips from the #fashionexpert or the #fashionblogger.
Fashion Blog Tips to wear Red Dress for RED CARPET or any VIP EVENT:
- Two super important pieces of advice? Watch the fit of your dress! If you don’t have perfect fit, you don’t have fashion! If it feels like it reveals too much when you move naturally, don’t wear RED DRESS ! We are also not encouraging the fair skinned ladies to get tanned to wear red; however, check red color tone that pops your skin color rather than blending.
- The easiest thing you can do to create a major fashion moment and check if you looking good in red dress? Be your own paparazzi! Take selfies before you leave the house so you know exactly what your best poses are and also test the dress with lighting from behind and in front to make sure it’s not see through. A great way to build confidence before you leave the house in red, is to give yourself a chat because no matter what you are wearing, your individuality will stand out the most.
Dress like a celebrity with Fashionblog.fr celebrity dresses photo ideas. Inspired by the stars that strut their stuff down the RED CARPET OR RUNWAYS, Fashionblog.fr and Fashion Photographer Romualdo Nubla have brought to you ideas of celebrity dresses sure to turn heads. Want to look like Jennifer Lawrence? Or maybe you love Taylor Swift’s flawless style? Some Australian brands have stunning special occasion gowns and red-hot dresses inspired by all your favorite stars, MBFW runways and red carpet looks, so be sure to grab your celebrity dress today!
RED COLOUR MEANING
- Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and LOVE.
- Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure.
- It has very high visibility that’s why stop signs, stoplights, and fire equipment are usually painted red.
- In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage. It is the color found in many national flags.
- Use it as an accent color to stimulate people to make quick decisions; it is a perfect color for ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Click Here’ buttons on Internet banners and websites.
- Red is widely used to indicate danger and traffic stopper ! (high voltage signs, traffic lights).
- RED IS PERFECT FOR THE COMPETITIONS AND AWARDS – RED ROSES.
Light red represents joy, passion, sensitivity, and love.
Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness.
Dark red is associated with vigor, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath.
Brown suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities.
Reddish-brown is associated with harvest and fall.
Australian Fashion brand “ROMANCE WAS BORN” – MOST STUNNING RED OUTFIT.
The Betty Tran Red Dresses
Inspired by strength, passion and love, embodied in the modern woman, Betty Tran’s motivation is to create timeless, functional, versatile and quality pieces that empower women to look and feel great about themselves. An appreciation for comfort is reflected through her choice of natural fabrics such as silk.
Amidst a family who submerged themselves in textiles as well as manufacturing services to numerous international and Australian fashion labels, Betty’s attention to detail is given to each timeless silhouette from the collection, immaculate and impeccable.
Launched officially in March 2012, the Betty Tran S/S collection 12-13 first debuted in New York during New York Fashion Week, followed by a showcase of the S/S 13-14 La Muse collection at Mercedez Benz Australia Fashion Week as part of a New Generation show in 2013.
The Betty Tran label opened its first flagship store in the heart of Perth City in September 2011, followed by the launch of its second store in Claremont in August 2012.
Celebrities Betty Tran has dressed include Spice Girl star turned X-Factor Judge Mel B, Victoria’s Secret super model Jessica Hart, international model Nicole Trunfio, Australian Miss Universe Jasinta Campbell, and most recently the powerful sister duo Serena and Venus Williams.
AKIRA Isogawa Runway — at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia.
Akira Isogawa is one of Australia’s most iconic designers. Born in Kyoto Japan, Akira moved to Australia in 1986 where he studied fashion design at the Sydney Institute of Technology, drawing inspiration from contemporary Japanese design.
Since 1998, Akira has shown his collections in Paris, where he presents Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter collections to international buyers each year. He has achieved international recognition for his exquisite contemporary designs, which are sought after in every major fashion capital throughout the world.
Akira continues to maintain a strong presence in Sydney, where he has shown his Resort collections during Australian Fashion Week since 1996. He has four stand alone boutiques in Australia – in Woollahra and the Strand Arcade, Sydney; Fitzroy in Melbourne; and Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.
NEXT GENERATION RED OUTFITS. Brighter, Bolder, More Intense - Revlon Love is On Cooper St. # Seduce
RED KNITTED DRESS FOR RED CARPET or VIP EVENT by London-born Australian fashion designer Alice McCall traded in a ten-year career as a stylist to the stars to launch her eponymous fashion label in 2004. She’s now stocked in 160 stores in 10 countries world-wide.
Romualdo Nubla is a fashion photographer based in Sydney Australia. His work has been described as Classic, Romantic and Clean. These are three qualities that make up a perfect image. He picked up his first camera at age 27. It was a Olympus OM-4. Romualdo began photographing the beauty that surrounded him. He began to take interest in the beautiful Italian photos that he saw in fashion magazines such as Vogue, Marie Clare, Lucky, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle and Look magazines He honed his technical skills in photography.
What resonated with Romualdo the most in the experience, was how he learned to direct and communicate with his subjects. Combine these qualities sharp lighting and you have the recipe for photography that anyone can appreciate and identify with, oftentimes finding a part of them in each of his photographs. With intensity, passion he commands control of his set and earns the respect and trust that his models and team have come to love and enjoy with every shoot.